Greencard Physical


Welcome To Green Card Physical

Green Card Physical Exam within the US are generally needed for adjustment of status cases (Form I-485), and also be needed for requests for non immigrant status (Form I-539). If you're needing to undergo Green Card Physical Exam,
Contact us at following Locations & Phone Numbers
Bellefontaine, Ohio 1860 S. Main St., Bellefontaine. Ohio 43311 Phone: 937-592-0731
Circleville, Ohio 1180 North Court Street Circleville, Ohio, 43113 Pnone: 740-474-2877
Chillicothe, Ohio 879 N.Bridge Street, Chillicothe, OH 45601 Phone: 740-772-5050
Delaware, Ohio 568 West Central Ave Delaware, Ohio,43015 Phone: 740-990-1254
Heath, Ohio 607 Hebron Rd, Heath, Ohio Phone:740-788-8166
Mt Vernon, OH 503 Wooster Road, Mt Vernon, OH,43050 Phone: 740-326-6552

Greencard Physical

Syed A Naqvi

Civil Surgeon (Approved by USCIS)

Board Certified in Emergency & Internal Medicine, Certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support & Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Holder of US Federal DEA & State Controlled Substance License.Licensed in the State of Ohio. Member of American Board of Physician Specialties.

Green Card Physical Heath & Chillicothe OHIO

The fee for immigration Physical is $100.00
You need following things as a prerequisite :
1) TB skin test for 2 years and older
2) For ages 15 and older Gonorrhea Test
3) RPR or Syphilis blood test for 14 years & older
4) You should have vaccinations for:
    Diphtheria toxoids
    Influenza type B(During Flu season)
If you had chickenpox when you were little kid you do not need the varicella shot
If your TB test is positive you will need Chest X-ray also.
Once you have these things done you can contact us.
Call our office & leave your number, you will receive a call from Civil Surgeon.
You can have the immunization shots from any local pharmacy or local health department.
No one does I-693’s (Green Card Physical Exam) faster or cheaper in Central Ohio.
The $100 discounted fee includes:
Your visit with the USCIS Civil Surgeon + filling form I-693.
Gonorrhea, RPR & TB test are not included and the lab charges
$25 for the TB skin test
$30 for RPR (Syphilis)
$30 for Gonorrhea Test
If your PPD is positive and you need a Chest X-Ray,
We do all blood tests on-site. Others will send you to different places for each service. Avoid this run-around!
Blood tests, vaccines and Chest X-Rays that you may need are not included in the $100 fee.
Tetanus Diptheria TD=$50
So it is $230 for shots & tests.
You are required to pay for blood tests, vaccines and Chest X-Rays (needed if you have positive TB Skin test) out of pocket regardless of where you get them done. You may not bill your health insurance plan for any immigration-related paperwork. It is Health Insurance fraud - a federal offense. This can put you at risk of a technical denial of your US Citizenship. Don’t get fooled by doctors who will ‘run it through your insurance’. Call your Insurance carrier and USCIS before jeopardizing your US Citizenship.
How long after completion can my paperwork be submitted?
> Generally, immigration medical physical examinations are good for 6 months.
> The USCIS may require repeat testing for tuberculin skin testing after 3 months.
> This requirement is to ensure that patient health insurance is accurate and up-to-date.
> If the USCIS needs corrections or clarifications on your paperwork after submission, we will make any necessary changes regardless of the paperwork's age.
> How much will my visit cost?
> Most adult examinations cost between $250 and $450. Please call for a customized quote.

What should I bring to my appointment?

> Photo Identification: Passport, visa, or driver's license will all work
> Any medical history available, but most especially any vaccine records.
> Any I-693 paperwork they have completed in the past.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here, you will find many of most common immigration questions.

Medical examinations verify good health and admissibility to the U.S. on medical grounds. The exam can identify medical conditions that require follow-up medical care after emigration to the U.S. or Adjustment of Status to permanent residence.
All immigration medical exams include:
Physical examination: Applicants are required to have a physical examination (to include complete disrobing), and a mental status evaluation
Tuberculin (TB) skin test: All applicants two years of age and older are required to have a Tuberculin skin test (TST)
Serologic (blood) test: All applicants 15 years of age and older are required to have serologic (blood) tests for syphilis. Applicants under age 15 can be tested for HIV or syphilis if there is reason to suspect the possibility of infection.
Vaccinations: Most applicants need to show that they are current with all vaccinations recommended by the U.S. public health officials
You should have vaccinations for:
1- Mumps
2- Measles
3- Rubella
4- Polio
5- Tetanus
6- Diphtheria toxoids
7- Pertussis
8- Influenza type B
9- Varicella.Not required if you have history of having chicken Pox in childhood.
If you have firmly held religious or moral beliefs that do not permit vaccinations, you may still be eligible for Adjustment of Status. You will need to apply for a waiver of vaccination requirements.
After the medical exam is complete, the Panel Physician (if you are abroad) or the Civil Surgeon (if you are in the U.S.) will certify the results on the appropriate forms and place them in a sealed envelope. Do not open the sealed envelope. Turn in your envelope with your immigration application.
Immigration medical exams are given by licensed and experienced doctors, called Civil Surgeons (in the U.S.) and Panel Physicians (outside of the U.S.). Doctors who qualify as Civil Surgeons or Panel Physicians receive special and on-going immigration oriented medical training and policy updates.
Note:A medical exam performed by a doctor not approved by the USCIS will not be recognized.
You pay for the medical examination. You are responsible for paying all doctor and laboratory fees associated with your medical examination.
12.What form is needed for the medical examination? If you are applying for Adjustment of Status in the U.S., Form I-693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status, is used to report the results of the medical exam to USCIS. If you are applying for a visa at a U.S. Consular post overseas, Form DS-2053 (Formerly Form OF-157) will be given to you. The Consular officer will supply this form and the accompanying supplements, and will give you the names and telephone numbers of Panel Physicians in your area. There is also a vaccination supplement which your Civil Surgeon or Panel Physician will provide. It is used to record the results of the vaccination assessment.
Yes, when you go for your medical examination, you need to carry passport, or other form of government issued photo identification, and any written documentation of your vaccination history. If you are applying for an immigrant visa from outside of the U.S., you need to bring three current visa-sized photographs.

Latest Video

Link Exchange Program